Sunday, March 30, 2014

The New Cover! It's awesome!

Wow, what a busy creative time it's been.  Adriana and I are doing some slight revision work on Mommytalk.  When it's "finished" we'll send to more contests and to our director buddy who has some directors and producers he wants to show it to.  We're still flying high from such a successful staged reading.  Go Mommytalk

Meanwhile, check this out!  The original cover concept for Don't Tell didn't end up working.  But this one will be fantastic.  Casey Lynch  http://clynchdesign.com/inspiration/  took it further and came up with this, and I love it! The big launch is soon; I'll keep you posted!

Question: Where is your creativity taking you these days?

xoox,
Lava





2 comments:

  1. Great question. My creativity is taking me to new places in my own mind, in my own self. I'm asking myself another question: What does my creativity look like without the walls I have built around it?

    ReplyDelete